Our goal is to share information and products that are truly helpful to renters.
If you click on a link or buy a product from one of the partners on our site, we get paid a little bit for making the introduction. This means we might feature certain partners sooner, more frequently, or more prominently in our articles, but we’ll always make sure you have a good set of options. This is how we are able to provide you with the content and features for free. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services — and our opinions and advice are our own based on research and input from renters like you. Here is a list of our partners.
We’re building Roost so that anyone who rents can live well now — and get ahead. We provide an outsourced security deposit management to property owners and operators and financial amenities to renters. We seek a talented Account Manager to service a portfolio of Multifamily Property Partners to drive happiness, product utilization and expansion. Visit joinroost.com to learn more!
Where you’ll make an impact:
- Contribute to company health and top line revenue by managing a Property Partner Account Portfolio of approximately 15-30 accounts.
- Drive improvements, customer expansion, KPIs, retention and efficiency improvements for our partners.
- Give input to product features that have a direct impact on user engagement and revenue.
What you’ll do
- Service Property and drive engagement at each stage of the customer journey. Optimize for client health and achievement of KPIs.
- Onboard (1-30): Project manage to schedule with client and internal stakeholders, Confirm deposit rules, coordinate Integration and Launch.
- Adopt (31-90): Assist with post-onboarding Property Manager (“PM”) training needs and Customer Service readiness for resident support. Monitor and remedy issues. Manage QBRs.
- Optimize and Expand (91-270): Drive opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to upsell and cross-sell to additional Properties within the portfolio.
- Renew and Referral (271+): Eliminate any barriers to renewal. Seek referrals to new Property Partners. Work with Marketing to create opportunities for testimonials and case studies.
- Drive and measure customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health score
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
What we’re looking for
- Min 2 years related experience in project coordination and technical customer support. Financial transaction processing experience is a plus.
- 5+ years customer/account management of a SaaS product selling to multi family industry.
- 3+ years customer success, sales, sales enablement and/or marketing experience
- Excellent organization, time management and flexibility in responding to the evolving needs of the business and customers
- Great external and internal customer facing communication and presentation skill
What we offer
- Help millions of people make financial progress
- Competitive compensation package and stock option grants
- 401(k), medical, dental, and vision for you and dependents
- $500 enrichment stipend towards learning and development for your role
- Generous, flexible vacation + take care of yourself days + paid community volunteer day
- Flexible, remote work environment
Where you’ll work
Remote from the comfort of your home with in-person quarterly team meet-ups.
How to apply
Shoot us an email with your skills and the type of role you’re looking for — as well as your best or worst rental story (if you are inclined). We look forward to hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Roost is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.