Our goal is to share information and products that are truly helpful to renters.
If you click on a link or buy a product from one of the partners on our site, we get paid a little bit for making the introduction. This means we might feature certain partners sooner, more frequently, or more prominently in our articles, but we’ll always make sure you have a good set of options. This is how we are able to provide you with the content and features for free. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services — and our opinions and advice are our own based on research and input from renters like you. Here is a list of our partners.
Enterprise Sales – Student Housing
We’re modernizing the security deposit refund process across the US. Our mission is to build SaaS technology that helps properties automate manual repetitive security deposit workflows while providing a transparent, fast and financially supportive experience for the resident.
Where you’ll make an impact
- Help property owners and managers significantly reduce costs associated with in-house deposit management for a quantifiable ROI.
- Support residents with financial products for their wellbeing.
What you’ll do
- Create, refine, and/or implement sales strategies and plans within the student housing real estate industry to achieve organizational sales and revenue goals
- Identify prospective customers, generate and convert leads
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs within the student housing market
- Identify problems we can solve and key buyers who can make decisions
- Present, demo and answer questions about the product
- Provide proposals and negotiate price
- Work closing with Account Management to onboard new customers seamlessly and ensure a great customer experience
- Collaboarte with other members of the team to ensure a great customer expeirence
- Represent Roost at events and conferences to nurture relationships and identify new customers.
- Provide feedback to senior management on performance, trends and feedback to improve our student housing offering
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years experience with SaaS technology/software sales (SaaS, PaaS, enterprise software, etc.) in the multi family student housing industry.
- True passion for sales, presenting, negotiating, and closing business
- Understanding of how to foster client relationships
- Demonstrated ambition, assertiveness, confidence, honesty, and discipline
- Social intelligence and the ability to build quality, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven sales results and track record of success
- Ability to work independently and in a remote environment
- Ability to travel nationally when required
What we offer
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Betterment
- 20 days PTO + floating and paid volunteer days
- Fitness and transit discounts
- Mental health programs
- Stock incentive program
- Enrichment stipend towards learning and development for your role
- Flexible, remote work environment.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to build a great company.
How to apply
Shoot us an email with your skills, we look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com!
Roost is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.