- No origination fees.
- No pre-payment fees.
- No late fees.*
- Unemployment Protection – If you lose your job, they will temporarily pause your payments and help you find a new job.
- Fixed rates from 7.99% to 23.43% APR (with AutoPay).
- Mobile App enables access to your loan.
- You are at least the age of majority in your state and able to enter into a binding contract.
- You are a US citizen, permanent resident or visa holder.
- Need to have a credit score of 670, typically look for 700 or higher…
- Minimum annual income of $45,000.
Fixed rates from 7.99% APR to 23.43% APR APR reflect the 0.25% autopay discount and a 0.25% direct deposit discount. SoFi rate ranges are current as of 8/22/22 and are subject to change without notice. Not all rates and amounts available in all states. See Personal Loan eligibility details. Not all applicants qualify for the lowest rate. Lowest rates reserved for the most creditworthy borrowers. Your actual rate will be within the range of rates listed above and will depend on a variety of factors, including evaluation of your credit worthiness, income, and other factors. See APR examples and terms. The SoFi 0.25% AutoPay interest rate reduction requires you to agree to make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a savings or checking account. The benefit will discontinue and be lost for periods in which you do not pay by automatic deduction from a savings or checking account.
- View your offers in minutes.
- Low, fixed-rates, so the rate will never go up on you.
- No prepayment fees, so you can pay your loan off at any time.
- Payment flexibility; you can change your payment date to work best for your budget.
- Rate discount for autopay.
- Allows secured, co-signed and joint loans.
- Minimum credit score: 580.
- No minimum annual income, however average borrower is over $85,000.
- 3 years minimum credit history.
- Monthly cash flow of $800+
Terms and conditions:
Personal Loan Upgrade Disclaimer:
*Personal loans made through Upgrade feature Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) of 7.96%-35.97%. All personal loans have a 1.85% to 8.99% origination fee, which is deducted from the loan proceeds. Lowest rates require Autopay and paying off a portion of existing debt directly. Loans feature repayment terms of 24 to 84 months. For example, if you receive a $10,000 loan with a 36-month term and a 17.59% APR (which includes a 13.94% yearly interest rate and a 5% one-time origination fee), you would receive $9,500 in your account and would have a required monthly payment of $341.48. Over the life of the loan, your payments would total $12,293.46. The APR on your loan may be higher or lower and your loan offers may not have multiple term lengths available. Actual rate depends on credit score, credit usage history, loan term, and other factors. Late payments or subsequent charges and fees may increase the cost of your fixed rate loan. There is no fee or penalty for repaying a loan early. Personal loans issued by Upgrade’s bank partners. Information on Upgrade’s bank partners can be found at https://www.upgrade.com/bank-partners/.
- Borrowers with little or no credit can apply.
- Available in all 50 states.
- 16% lower rates than traditional models*
- 99% of applicants get money just 1 business day after accepting their loans**
- No prepayment penalty: You may pay off part or all of the loan at any time with no fee.
- Minimum credit score: 580.
- Minimum income of $12,000/year.
- Proof of employment or offer thereof.
- Have a current bank account and email.
Terms and conditions
*As reported by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, based on an internal Upstart study which compares outcomes from Upstart’s underwriting and pricing model against outcomes from a hypothetical model that uses traditional application and credit file variables and does not employ machine learning (traditional lending model). ** If you accept your loan by 5pm EST (not including weekends or holidays), you will receive your funds the next business day. Loans used to fund education related expenses are subject to a 3 business day wait period between loan acceptance and funding in accordance with federal law.
- PersonalLoans.com is not a lender, but has a large network of lenders
- Accepts wide range of credit types
- Loans can be used for any purpose.
- With a single online application you can receive quotes from multiple lenders
- Funding as soon as 1 business day
- Rates and fees are determined by the individual participating lenders.
- Credit Score requirements vary by lender
- No minimum annual salary, however more providers will respond based on salary
- Drivers license or state ID number
- Social Security number, and bank account you are using for the loan
Terms and conditions
PersonalLoans.com connects borrowers with lenders or lending partners and thus the specific terms and conditions of the specific lender or lending partner will apply to any loan a borrower takes out. We are compensated by these lenders or lending partners for connecting you with them, and the compensation received may affect which offer you are presented with. Any display of APR, loan amounts, interest or other loan details are estimations only, and actual amounts will vary by lender or lending partner and by borrower. Please note that some lenders or lending partners may perform credit checks as part of their credit transaction approval process. The lender or lending partner you connect with may not offer the best possible terms and borrowers should always compare all available options before making any decisions. In addition, you may be connected with a tribal lender. Tribal lenders’ rates and fees may be higher than state-licensed lenders, and are subject to federal and tribal laws, not state laws.
- Offers wide range of loan options.
- Offers joint applications.
- Funds available in as few as four days.
- Soft credit check.
- Does not affect your credit score with pre-qualification
- Requires an origination fee of 1% – 6% of the loan amount
- Minimum credit score: 600+
- Minimum 18 month credit history
- Adding a co-borrower may qualify you for lower rate
- Maximum Debt to Income (DTI) 60%. 40% for joint applications
- Budget to cover new loan after existing debts and living expenses
Terms and conditions
A representative example of loan payment terms is as follows: you receive a loan of $13,411 for a term of 36 months, with an interest rate of 12.16% and a 5.30% origination fee of $711, for an APR of 15.99%. In this example, you will receive $12,700 and will make 36 monthly payments of $446.46. Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $40,000 and loan term lengths are 36 months or 60 months. Some amounts and term lengths may be unavailable in certain states. APR ranges from 7.04% to 35.89% and is determined at the time of application. Origination fee ranges from 3% to 6% of the loan amount. Lowest APR is available to borrowers with excellent credit. Advertised rates and fees are valid as of 7/1/21 and are subject to change without notice. Loans are made by LendingClub Bank, N.A., Member FDIC (“LendingClub Bank”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation, NMLS ID 167439. Loans are subject to credit approval and sufficient investor commitment before they can be funded or issued. Certain information that we subsequently obtain as part of the application process (including but not limited to information in your consumer report, your income, the loan amount that your request, the purpose of your loan, and qualifying debt) will be considered and could affect your ability to obtain a loan from us. Loan closing is contingent on accepting all required agreements and disclosures at Lendingclub.com. “LendingClub” is a trademark of LendingClub Bank.